TH&C January 2019 Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the next meeting of Market Deeping Town Council Town Hall and Cemetery Committee will be held on Wednesday 16th January 2019 at 8pm at the Town Hall, Market Deeping when the following business will be transacted
1. Chairman’s Welcome
2. Apologies for absence
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011
4. Minutes from meeting held on Wednesday 21st November 2018
5. Clerk’s report on matters arising
6. Update on work activity taking place in the cemeteries (Old & New), and to review progress to date of works planner (via a verbal update from the park keeper)
8. Omega reports: Review of budget/expenditure/income
9. For members to receive an update on the lease/ acquisition of the Town Hall.
10. For members to discuss the possibility of Christmas lighting on the Town Hall.
11. Chairman’s Cemetery Report
12. For members to consider membership of the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium management
13. For members to consider the scope and extent of Cemetery land
14. For members to consider the purchase of hedging for the cemetery
15. For members to consider the introduction of a Paddock Management Policy and to discuss its possible content.
16. For members to consider the merits of including the paddock within the TH&C committee remit and to discuss the possibility of putting this before the Full Council
10th January 2019
Clerk to Market Deeping Town Council