P&H January 2020 Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the next meeting of Market Deeping Town Council’s Planning and Highways Committee will be held on Wednesday 8th January 2020 at 7.00pm in the Town Hall, Market Deeping, when the following business will be transacted.
There will be an Open Session prior to the Committee meeting, commencing at 7.00pm lasting for a maximum of 30
minutes, where members of the public are invited to address the Committee. The Committee meeting will
commence at 7.30pm or at the closure of the public forum, whichever is the sooner.
1. Chairman’s welcome.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011.
4. Minutes from the meeting dated Wednesday 4th December 2019.
5. Clerk’s report.
a) Omega report: Review of performance to date, budget/expenditure/income.
b) Precept Planning for 2020/2021
8. To consider the planning applications received to date, including SKDC Weekly Planning lists.
9. Planning results received.
10. For members to consider the impact of the proposed Neighbourhood Plan on all future planning decisions.
11. For members to review compliance with planning conditions for recent major developments:
- Persimmons Homes Development, Godsey Lane
- Larkfleet Homes Development, Northfield Road
- Housing Development, Halfleet/Towngate East
- Linden Homes, Linchfield Rd (Deeping St James)
12. For members to review the progress of, and issues relating to, S106 Agreements.
13. For members to consider issues relating to grass cutting.
14. For members to review reported highway issues.
15. For members to discuss and consider undertaking a review of the Council’s current bus stops provision.
16. For members to consider the approach to A Board advertising within the Conservation Area.
17. For members to review any matters arising from the public session.
2nd January 2020
Mrs Claire Harris
Deputy Town Clerk