TH&C November 2021 Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the next meeting of Market Deeping Town Council Town Hall and Cemetery Committee will be held on Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 7.30pm at the Town Hall, Market Place, Market Deeping when the following business will be transacted.
There will be an Open Session prior to the committee meeting, commencing at 7.30pm and lasting for a maximum of 30 minutes, where members of the public are invited to address the committee, for a maximum of 5 minutes per person.
1. Chairman’s Welcome
2. Apologies for absence
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011
4. Minutes from meeting held on Wednesday 15th September 2021
5. Clerk’s report
6. Update on work activity taking place in the cemeteries (Old & New)
8. Omega reports: Review of budget/expenditure/income
9. Consideration and Planning for Precept 2022/2023
10. For members to consider implementing a five-year plan for expenditure.
11. Chairman’s Town Hall Report
12. For members to consider the Town Hall refurbishment
13. Chairman’s Cemetery Report
14. For members to consider and agree the quote for the spinney gate
15. For members to review and agree the fees for the Sanctum Panorama
16. For members to consider and discuss any points raised in the Open Session.
Market Deeping Town Council
11th November 2021