TH&C January 2021 Agenda
Notice is hereby given of the virtual meeting of Market Deeping Town Council’s
Town Hall and Cemetery Committee
to be held on Wednesday 20 January 2021 at 7.30pm
Zoom Meeting Code 8172 012 2504, Password 914490
The following business will be transacted.
There will be an Open Session prior to the committee meeting, commencing at 7.30pm and lasting for a maximum of 30 minutes, where members of the public are invited to address the committee, for a maximum of 5 minutes per person.
1. Chairman’s welcome.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive Declarations of Interest under the Localism Act 2011.
4. Minutes from the meeting held on Wednesday 18 November 2020.
5. Clerk’s report.
6. Update on work activity taking place in the cemeteries.
8. Finances: Omega reports: Review of budget/expenditure/income.
9. Chairman’s Cemetery Report.
10. For members to receive an update on the installation of the Sanctum facility.
11. For members to approve the permitted designs and graphics for the Sanctum tablets.
12. For members to receive an update regarding the signage for the Cemetery following the commencement of the dog enforcement patrols.
13. For members to consider amendments to the Town Council’s Cemetery Policy.
14. For members to receive an update of issues raised in the commissioned Condition Survey Report on the Town Hall.
15. For Members to receive an update on the replacement of the Town Hall front door
16. For Members to consider office arrangements due to Covid restrictions and to move into close session if necessary
17. For members to consider and discuss any points raised in the Open Session.
14th January 2021
Deputy Clerk for & on behalf of
Market Deeping Town Council