TH&C January 2020 Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the next meeting of Market Deeping Town Council Town Hall and Cemetery Committee will be held on Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 7.30pm at the Town Hall, Market Deeping when the following business will be transacted
1. Chairman’s Welcome
2. Apologies for absence
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011
4. Minutes from meeting held on Wednesday 20th November 2019
5. Clerk’s report
6. Update on work activity taking place in the cemeteries (Old & New) via a verbal update from the park keeper
- Omega reports: Review of budget/expenditure/income
- Submitted precept for 2020/21
9. Chairman’s Cemetery Report.
10. For members to consider and approve the draft letter to grave owners regarding the unauthorised placement of items on the grave plots.
11. For members to consider a request for a Sanctum facility within the cemetery.
12. For members to consider a restructuring of the Cemetery Fees and review the current charges.
13. For members to receive an update on the lease/ acquisition of the Town Hall
16th January 2020
Deputy Clerk for & on behalf of Market Deeping Town Council