P&H January 2023 Agenda
Market Deeping Town Council
Telephone: 01778 343170
Town Clerk: Mrs Gail Darnes
Notice is hereby given of the meeting of Market Deeping Town Council’s Planning and Highways Committee to be held on Wednesday 4th January 2023 at 7.00 pm
Venue: Market Deeping Town Council, Town Hall, Market Place, Market Deeping
The following business will be transacted.
There will be an Open Session prior to the Committee meeting, commencing at 7.00 pm lasting for a maximum of 30 minutes, where members of the public are invited to address the Committee. The Committee meeting will commence at 7.30pm or at the closure of the public forum, whichever is the sooner.
1. Chairman’s welcome.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011.
4. Minutes from the meeting dated Wednesday 7 December 2022
5. Clerk’s report.
a) Review of performance to date, budget/expenditure/income.
8. To consider the planning applications received to date, including SKDC Weekly Planning.
9. Planning results received.
10. For members to review S106 money for S17/1728 from Towngate pub development
11. For members to consider supporting change to permitted development rights regarding cycle shelters
12. For members to review reported highways issues.
13. For members to review any issues relating to the conservation area.
14. For members to review any matters arising from the public session.
15. To consider items for inclusion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Mrs E Scott
Deputy Town Clerk
22 December 2022