P&HC January 2022 Agenda
Notice is hereby given of the meeting of Market Deeping Town Council’s Planning and Highways Committee to be held on Wednesday 5th January 2022 at 7.00pm.
Venue: Market Deeping Town Council, Town Hall, Market Place, Market Deeping
The following business will be transacted.
There will be an Open Session prior to the Committee meeting, commencing at 7.00pm lasting for a maximum of 30 minutes, where members of the public are invited to address the Committee. The Committee meeting will commence at 7.30pm or at the closure of the public forum, whichever is the sooner.
1. Chairman’s welcome.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011.
4. Minutes from the meeting dated Wednesday 1st December 2021.
5. Clerk’s report.
a) Review of performance to date, budget/expenditure/income.
b) For members to consider and agree the precept for 2022/23.
8. To consider the planning applications received to date, including SKDC Weekly Planning.
9. Planning results received.
10. For members to review reported highways issues
11. For members to consider and agree the Parish Agreement Scheme – urban grass verge cutting
12. For members to consider the received quotation for the work to install a sheltered bus stop outside the former Towngate Inn on Peterborough Road
13. For members to review any issues relating to the conservation area
a) Poster policy in the conservation area (Cllr Mrs Redshaw)
14. For members to review any matters arising from the public session.
Mrs E Scott
Deputy Town Clerk 23rd December 2021