P&H January 2021 Agenda
Notice is hereby given of the virtual meeting of Market Deeping Town Council’s
Planning and Highways Committee to be held on
Wednesday 6th January 2021 at 7.00pm.
Zoom Meeting Code 82538434092, Password 139979
The following business will be transacted.
There will be an Open Session prior to the Committee meeting, commencing at 7.00pm lasting for a maximum of 30 minutes, where members of the public are invited to address the Committee. The Committee meeting will commence at 7.30pm or at the closure of the public forum, whichever is the sooner.
1. Chairman’s welcome.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011.
4. Minutes from the meeting dated Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
5. Clerk’s report.
a. Review of performance to date, budget/expenditure/income.
8. To consider the planning applications received to date, including SKDC Weekly Planning lists and to revisit S20/1972
9. Planning results received.
10. For members to receive an update on the refurbishment work to the Council’s current bus stops and the provision of a new shelter on Peterborough Rd.
11. For members to review reported highways issues.
12. To consider the enhancement of CCTV provision in the Market Place. (referred from meeting on 4 November, Cllr Davis to update)
13. To consider the impact of changes to Footpath No. 4 and potential improvements
14. To consider potential footway/cycleway improvements for A15 north of Market Deeping
15. For members to review any issues relating to the Conservation area.
16. For members to review any matters arising from the public session.